Thursday, October 20, 2011

Mail Art

I like to send hand made postcards when I travel.  Actually, I do them every day all year long.  I send them multiple times and add things to them as I go along.  I have a few partners who do it with me,  Edmo and Sallie.  Here are a few that I have started since I have been here.
Two paper cups from the bank, a chocolate foil, some glitter nail polish and a zen tangle with orange watercolor.

A price tag from the Grafton Cheese Company, gold foil from chocolates, a German restaurant card, and some purple embroidery floss.


Paper sacks, red plaid and calligraphy,  a rubber stamp of dragon flies, green water color, gold foil and a previously cancelled set of Korean stamps.

                          Paper sacks, orange water color and previously cancelled stamps from Korea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment