Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Frances Says: Post 1-F

I am leaving Thursday morning for yet another trip to Korea. Land of the Morning Calm. But I am not. I have too much to think about before I get on the plane. Sallie is going with me. I will meet her in San Francisco and we will fly from there on Friday. I keep sending her partial notes. "Don't forget your bathing suit, here is the hotel address, the nail polish sounds perfect." She sends me the same.

Three years ago, I went to South Korea with a group of return Peace Corps volunteers for a re-visit program. I am going again, but this time, since I have already had my official visit, I am going as a groupie. This is my fourth time to visit Korea since my Peace Corps days.

My suitcase is packed. Mostly. I need to add a glue gun, some sewing supplies, and a lot of presents. Hoping some of the things come in the mail tomorrow. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment