Sunday, October 9, 2011

Frances Says: Post 3-F Calm or Comotose?

I tried to set up my computer last night and check my email. Then I found my face in the keys as I fell into a deep jet lag sleep. I gave up and went to bed.

Setting up the computer would have been easy if I had known that there is a trap door in the back of this desk for the charging plugs. Now I know. But it gave me one more chance to practice my new hobby: Getting men to come to my room. The first ones had a rollaway bed, then another one later with pillows and hangers. The next morning, there were the two with the toilet plunger and the rotorooter, and finally the set up the computer guy.

Now it is 5 AM. I hope to get on a good sleep schedule soon, but it isnt happening yet.

Our flight went just fine. I met Sallie at the gate and we got on the plane, sat for 12 hours and got off the plane. InYoung was there to greet us with a sign that said Welcome Sallie Holiday and Welcome Frances Holiday. My 100 word vocabulary is not nearly as useful as a God Daughter who is a native.

There was one man on the plane with a turquoise turban that matched his cowboy shirt. In India, do you suppose there is a tailor who has a two for one price for matching shirts and turbans? When he added the earphones I was impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment